Monday, September 5, 2011

The serious stuff is next, I promise.

In an earlier post I noted Nanmadol can be summed up to the computer term nan (not a number) Ma Doll. I took comfort that it could mean age is not a number and I'm not so old after all. Then I found out about tropical storm Tokage which was absorbed by Typhoon Ma-on back in July. Tee is also a computer term used to view and save an output from a command. And ok age, well it speaks for itself. Not to forget tropical storm Noc-ten. This blog might be a confidence booster for baby boomer girls!

Then there's Bill, who's posting videos again following his summer break. This week he pledges to get rid of 'Eric Cantor the talking prick' and also brings up the Gertrude Stein exhibit in San Francisco, probably sending a coded message to his new girlfriend about his recent trip there.

On his website the screen shot looks like this:


Out of curiosity I looked it up and I happen to be the ideal weight for my height and age... although I might scale back a few dollops of yogurt dessert.